Manchester-Boston Regional Airport encourages all travelers to make themselves aware of the health and safety protocols established by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services, with regards to the coronavirus. Should you have questions or concerns about the coronavirus, please consult the following:
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services Call 2-1-1
- City of Manchester Health Department
The CDC encourages all travelers to make themselves aware of the health and safety protocols established by the CDC and state and local health authorities. These include the following recommendations.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing; going to the bathroom; and before eating or preparing food
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- If you are able, stay home when you are sick
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash
Enhanced Cleanings at MHT
As part of our commitment to passengers, we have increased cleanings of restrooms and surfaces frequently touched by passengers including the TSA security checkpoint and bins. All areas are disinfected on a regular basis using EPA-approved disinfectants and electrostatic cleaners. MHT has also deployed public health guidance PSAs in terminal bathrooms and public areas advising passengers on how to prevent the spread of CoVID-19.
- American Airlines – Will waive change fees and will give a credit for future travel if requested. The tickets must be purchased prior to March 1 through April 30. Fare differences will still be applicable. Please see aa.com for further details. See American’s latest news.
- Delta Air Lines – No change fees for all tickets purchased between March 1-31. No change fees for customers scheduled to travel March 1 – April 30. May cancel flight and use the value towards a future flight.
- Southwest Airlines – As always, no change or cancellation fees. Can cancel and use funds to pay for future travel.
- United Airlines – Will waive change fees on travel booked between March 3-31 over the next 12 months. Also will waive change fees for all tickets issued on or before March 2 with original travel dates of March 9 through April 30.
For any questions about COVID-19, call 2-1-1 and FLY SAFE!