Strategically situated in the heart of New England, Manchester-Boston Regional Airport is located less than fifty miles north of Boston, Massachusetts and less than an hour’s drive from the region’s most popular ski areas, scenic seacoast beaches and peaceful lakefront resorts. MHT is the premier aviation gateway for the region.
Manchester-Boston Regional Airport is committed to:
- Providing world class aviation facilities and infrastructure;
- Providing safe, efficient, and convenient transportation;
- Developing, promoting, and managing the airport to stimulate economic growth;
- Fostering a culture that promotes fiscal, civic and environmental stewardship; and
- Providing a working environment that empowers our employees to contribute to the success of the Airport.
Theodore S. Kitchens, A.A.E.
Thomas J. Malafronte, A.A.E.
Deputy Airport Director
Luis Elguezabal, A.A.E.
Assistant Director, Operations and Facilities
Teresa M. Avampato, CPA, C.M.
Chief Financial Officer
Assistant Director, Information Technology and Cybersecurity