Hey Manchester, are you feeling spontaneous? Or as we like to call it … Spiritaneous?!
We’re giving away four tickets on Wednesday, April 20, 2022, to our newest destination, Myrtle Beach. Want to enter to win? Visit our Facebook event page for details. Below you can read all the official rules regarding this giveaway.
MHT Travel Giveaway Sweepstakes, aka “MHT Spiritaneous”
- NO PURCHASE, PAYMENT, OR SUBMISSION TO A SALE PROMOTION IS NECESSARY TO ENTER THIS SWEEPSTAKES. It is void where prohibited by law.
- This sweepstakes is open only to persons who are legal residents of the United States who are at least eighteen (18) years of age. Only one entry per eligible participant is permitted. Employees and the families of employees of Spirit Airlines, Inc. (“Spirit”) and Manchester-Boston Regional Airport (“Airport”) are not eligible to participate or win. This includes all personnel who work or are contracted to work at the Airport.
- This sweepstakes may be entered into by going to the MHT Spiritaneous contest table located near the Spirit ticket counter at the Airport on the day of the contest. Entrants must complete an entry form on Wednesday, April 20, 2022, between 1:30 p.m. ET and 2 p.m. ET (“Sweepstakes Period”). Entrants must comply with the rules in place at the Airport concerning COVID-19 safety, including wearing a face covering that covers both the person’s mouth and nose.
- There will be one (1) prize (“Prize”) awarded on the day of the sweepstakes. The prize winner (“Winner”) will receive four (4) round-trip tickets on Spirit Airlines, including one carry-on bag and one checked bag per person. The Winner on Wednesday, April 20, 2022, will be flown from Manchester-Boston Regional Airport to Myrtle Beach. The Winner’s tickets shall only be applicable to the flight leaving on the day they win. The Winner will also receive a free four (4) night stay at Island Vista Resort in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, from Wednesday, April 20th until Sunday, April 24th. The Winner will stay at a two bed/two bath deluxe suite and will need to provide a card at check-in for incidentals. The Winner will also receive a voucher for five (5) days of free parking for one vehicle in the Parking Garage at Manchester-Boston Regional Airport. This voucher can be redeemed for free parking upon return to the Airport on April 24th, 2022.
- The Winner will determine the user of the remaining three tickets (“Guests”). The Guests must be at least eighteen (18) years of age; however, that limitation will not apply if the Winner is the legal guardian of the Guest(s). The Winner and the Guests must be eligible to travel by aircraft. The Winner will be responsible for any air travel taxes and/or expenses, including applicable departure taxes or fees, inspection charges, additional baggage fees, and security charges. The Winner is responsible for ensuring that the Winner and Guests, at their own expense, have any necessary travel documentation (i.e. valid photo identification, visas, passports, etc.) before travel.
- If the Winner’s flight is canceled, the Winner will be carried on the next available flight operated by Spirit from the Airport to Myrtle Beach, which may depart on a different day. No other compensation will be due. The return flight shall be on April 24th, subject to availability. If the return flight is canceled, the Winner will be carried on the next available flight operated by Spirit from Myrtle Beach to the Airport. No other compensation will be due for canceled flights.
- The Fair Market Value (“FMV”) of each Prize is approximately one thousand dollars ($1,000) but may vary depending upon the points of departure and/or airline fare fluctuations. No guarantee as to the FMV is made. Additional carrier charges (including baggage charges) may apply. Go to www.spirit.com/optionalservices for additional information on carrier charges.
- The Prize is not, in whole or in part, redeemable for cash and is not transferable. The Winner may elect to partake in any or all portions of the Prize with or without the Guest(s), but the unused portion will be forfeited and not subject to further or alternative compensation. All elements of the Prize must be redeemed at the same time, and no changes will be permitted after confirmation of any redemption. No “Points” in Spirit Airlines’ Free Spirit frequent flier program will be awarded in connection with the tickets provided. Spirit Airlines’ Contract of Carriage will apply to the tickets and their use.
- The Winner of this sweepstakes will be determined on April 20, 2022, at or about 2:15 p.m. ET via random drawing. Any Winner that is not present at the time their name is announced as a Winner will forfeit their prize. In that case, another drawing for a Winner will be done.
- The Winner will be selected via a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The random drawing will be conducted by a Spirit representative whose decisions are based upon their sole discretion and interpretation of these Official Rules and are final and binding in all respects.
- The Prize consists only of the elements expressly set forth above; no other elements or expenses (including, without limitation, insurance, meals, ground transportation, phone calls, baggage, gratuities, incidentals, souvenirs, gasoline, etc.) are included in the Prize, and any and all such expenses are the sole responsibility of each Winner. Once issued, tickets are non-transferable and may not be reissued once travel has commenced. Open tickets may not be issued, and stopovers are not permitted.
- The odds of winning will be based upon the number of participants.
- This sweepstakes is conducted by Manchester-Boston Regional Airport, having a mailing address of 1 Airport Road, Suite 300, Manchester, NH 03103 ATTN: MHT Spiritaneous. For the names of the sweepstakes Winners or a copy of these Official Rules, please submit a request and a self-addressed/stamped envelope by June 18, 2022, to the foregoing address.
- Any claims in connection with this sweepstakes shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and any damages awarded shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, up to one hundred dollars ($100), and in no event shall a claimant be entitled to attorneys’ fees.
- This sweepstakes is governed under the laws of the state of New Hampshire. Any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, this sweepstakes or the Prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the state of New Hampshire. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or a party’s rights and obligations hereunder, shall be governed by, and construed under, the laws of the state of New Hampshire, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of New Hampshire or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than New Hampshire. Provided, however, that any disputes arising in connection with the tickets or travel associated with the Prizes will be governed exclusively under Spirit Airlines’ Contract of Carriage (available here: https://content.spirit.com/Shared/en us/Documents/Contract_of_Carriage.pdf).
- NO LIABILITY: By participating in this sweepstakes, Entrants and Winners agree to release, discharge, indemnify, and hold harmless the Airport, and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, and agents from and against any claims made by any and all Winners, Entrants, or any other third parties, related in any way to the operation of this Sweepstakes as well as any other claims, damages, or liability due to any injuries, damages, or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from receipt, acceptance, possession, misuse, or use of the Prizes, participation in any sweepstakes-related activity, or participation in this sweepstakes.
- GENERAL RULES OF PARTICIPATION: By participating in this sweepstakes, Entrants, the Winner, and Guest(s) [a] release the Airport and Spirit from any and all liability, damages, or causes of action (however named or described) with respect to or arising out of participation in the sweepstakes, and/or the receipt or use/misuse of the Prize awarded, including, without limitation, liability for personal injury, death or property damage; and [b] agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Airport, which are final in all respects and not subject to appeal. The Airport reserves the right to permanently disqualify from this sweepstakes any Entrant or Winner the Airport believes has violated these Official Rules. The Airport may prohibit an Entrant from participating in the sweepstakes or winning a Prize if, in the Airport’s sole discretion, the Airport determines that said Entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other Entrants, the Airport, or Spirit. If for any reason this sweepstakes is not able to be conducted as planned, including, but not limited to, by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of the Airport and Spirit which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the sweepstakes, then the Airport and Spirit reserve the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the sweepstakes and selected Winners based on the entries received up to the time of cancellation, modification, termination, or suspension. Notification of any such cancellation, termination, modification, or suspension will be provided on the Airport website. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Entrants covenant not to sue the Airport or Spirit or cause them to be sued regarding any matter released above; and further covenant not to disaffirm, limit or rescind any releases. A waiver by one or more of the Sweepstakes Entities of any term in these Official Rules does not constitute a waiver of any other provision. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE AIRPORT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. THE AIRPORT’S FAILURE TO ENFORCE ANY TERM OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES SHALL NOT CONSTITUTE A WAIVER OF THESE PROVISIONS.
- Entrants acknowledge and agree that the Airport shall have the right to use the images and names of the Winners for promotional purposes, including, but not limited to, posting on social media and sharing on the Airport website.