- Passenger terminal is open 24-hours a day, 365 days a year
- Airline ticket counters: ~4:00 - 4:30 AM
- Food and retail concessions: ~5:00 - 5:30 AM
What time does the airport open?
How long before my flight should I arrive at the airport?
We recommend that all passengers arrive at least 90 minutes prior to departure time during periods of peak activity at the airport (5 - 7am and 2 - 6pm).
During "off-peak" periods, one hour will give you enough time to park, check-in and complete the security screening process. All passengers are strongly encouraged to check with their airline for further guidance.
Can I accompany a minor child or an elderly traveler or physically challenged passenger to their gate?
Yes, please visit your airline's ticket counter to request an Authorized Escort Pass.
Where do I go to pick up my pet or other live cargo?
Live cargo arrivals at are handled by the individual airlines; please contact your airline directly to make live cargo arrangements.
Does MHT have currency exchange?
No. MHT is predominantly a domestic airport and we do not offer currency exchange services. There are however ATMs located throughout the terminal.
Can I reserve a parking space?
Parking is on a first-come, first-serve basis. However, with over 11,000 parking spaces, there are always spaces available!
Is there bus service between MHT and Boston?
Flight Line Inc. offers hourly service to several locations in Massachusetts, including Boston. Reservations are required. Please visit www.flightlineinc.com or call 800-245-2525 to make a reservation.
The tips and informative materials found below will ensure a brief and thorough security experience at any of the airports served by TSA.
- Prepare For Takeoff - Preparations you can make before you arrive at the airport.
- Wait Times - Use the TSA Mobile Application to check wait times at security checkpoints.
- Prohibited Items - You could be surprised at which items are prohibited – or allowed – on-board an aircraft.
- Transporting Special Items - Helpful information that explains the security screening procedures that apply to special items.
- Traveling with Children - What you need to consider when traveling with children.
- Special Considerations - Covers numerous topics involving special considerations for religious/cultural needs.
- Persons with Disabilities & Medical Conditions - This area is extensive. After partnering with key groups, TSA has trained its screener work force appropriately.