in Airport News
Happy Holidays from Manchester-Boston Regional Airport
It’s another busy holiday travel season at MHT. Here are a few holiday travel tips to keep your spirits merry and bright.
- Arrive at the TSA Checkpoint prepared.
- Gifts are allowed through the TSA Checkpoint, but TSA asks that you refrain from wrapping them until you get through the Checkpoint. If there’s something in your gift that needs to be inspected, they may have to open it and this can slow the line down.
- Gifts in checked bags are also subject to inspection and it’s best to leave them unwrapped as well.
- If you’re traveling with medication and have questions about the TSA Checkpoint screening process, learn what to expect in this TSA Cares video.
- Enroll in TSA PreCheck for an easy travel experience.
- Still not sure what is allowed? Check TSA’s mobile app, My TSA. It provides on-the-go information and their “Can I bring?” database. Check out TSA.gov for other important information on screening and restricted items.
- Need last minute gift ideas? Hudson, Starbucks, Dunk Donuts and the NHLC store have something for everyone on your list.
From all of us at Manchester-Boston Regional Airport, we wish you Happy Holidays and Cheers to a wonderful New Year!